My client is an award winning Marketing and Advertising agency who are looking for a Creative Group Head to head up their creative team across their Retail, FMCG and Experiential client list.
The Creative Group Head will be resposible for delivering, managing and overseeing all aspects of our creative output across our key accounts. This is a ‘hands on’ art direction role as well as a leadership role which requires you to inspire and motivate the creative and design team, helping to nurture and grow talent and build a strong and positive culture.
You must have excellent shopper marketing experience and demonstrative portfolio examples of UK, European or Global concepts and toolkits. The role covers an exciting and varied client base across a range of categories and sectors incorporating fully integrated creative briefs. The ideal candidate must be dynamic, personable and with broad experience.
Contact: James Ashton
• Working with CD’s/ECD and AD’s to oversee the creative output on key accounts, ensuring personal accountability for all standards generated by team and self
• Create challenging ideas and push boundaries to create award-worthy creative and design excellence. Continually seek out and apply new creative techniques and trends to the agency’s output where appropriate
• Guide and advise the team in order to solve creative problems and proactively step in to offer objective support and guidance, when required, during creative reviews
• Create and deliver award worthy-ideas from brainstorms and simple scamps through to overseeing final production such as shoots and filming
• Have impressive demonstrative social and digital experience / skills
• Proactive line management and motivation of creative team members with responsibility for PDRs and objective setting, career guidance, well-being and development to help them achieve their maximum potential
• Keep up to date with latest trends, techniques and competitor activations, sharing findings with design and wider creative team regularly
• Encourage creative curiosity and proactivity; motivating the team to get involved with agency creative initiatives and attending/organising internal inspiration sessions
• Provide relevant information for appraisal of team members; working with CSD to provide necessary guidance and recommendations for training as appropriate, to ensure development in accordance with company needs
• Take a lead role in the recruitment of talent whilst proactively making recommendations
on team structure/capabilities
Location: Greater London