ROLE: Creative Duo!
Amazing new opportunity to work for a large global integrated marketing and brand experience agency working across sport, entertainment, media, social impact and more!
- Be a go-to team for the department. Consistently producing heavy-hitting ideas and campaigns on brief, on time and across any media without constant oversight.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (creative, client services, and strategy) to develop the best possible creative ideas that hits all criteria.
- Gather and add learnings and insights to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- Able to present with flair and pitch at all levels - from senior clients and new biz to agency and creative leaders
- Collaborate with senior creative team leaders, project management and designers to successfully plan and execute production of ideas.
- Growing our social, digital and influencer lead creative offering within the team.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in a creative agency or similar environment within sports and entertainment
- An impressive portfolio exemplifying previous success with proven ability to develop award-winning creative concepts, influencer lead content campaigns and social.
- Proficient in Adobe packages (Photoshop, InDesign)
- A love for all things social, digital, and creative, with a keen interest in new platforms, technologies and innovation across our industry and the creative landscape
- Demonstrable experience in successfully leading creative briefs
- Experienced problem-solvers with out of the box thinking as well as understanding across social channels like TikTok and Instagram is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with the wider team during pitches and presentations
- Cool and calm when working under pressure
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership, and a commitment to delivering best practice and value
Salary & Benefits
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.