My client is top creative agency, looking for an experienced creative director, from a copywriting background to join their team. You will have proven experience in fundraising communications or have a passion for the charity/fundraising sector. The role will require someone who can take ownership of creative briefs and respond with a high standard, to meet client expectations and enhances the creative reputation of the agency.
* Develop creative strategies that result in effective fundraising materials that meet client and Agency targets.
* Promote creative strategies that are forward-thinking and make the most of opportunities afforded by all media channels available.
* Commission, brief, direct and oversee output of outside suppliers (eg. photographers, TV/Radio production companies, freelance creative resource etc.)
* Meet deadlines and deliver work within agreed budget constraints
* Assist in the creation of creative presentations for new business opportunities and existing clients
* Present and sell creative work effectively
* Maintain an up-to-date understanding of best practice in fundraising communications and of the new opportunities offered by developing technology and comms platforms
* Develop the fundraising expertise of the creative department
* Check and approve concepts, layouts and Artwork generated by your team members and offer feedback when necessary
* Required Skills:
* Significant experience in professional, commercial writing with proven success in fundraising communications
* A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
* The ability to plan and strategies high-profile projects
* A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
* Excellent communication skills
* Effective team management capabilities
* A keen attention to detail and timescales
* Familiarity with creative processes and techniques - including digital media
* Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships
Contact: Hayleigh Head