Salary £85 - 95k
London based but a hybrid working from home model is available.
I am working with a one of the largest and most awarded health networks in the world. Through Science, Creativity and Strategy they integrate advertising, design, relationship, and digital marketing at its best!
We are looking for a Creative Director to work closely with the Executive Creative Director to develop award-winning campaigns and continually raise creative standards.
The CD will be a true creative leader and mentor to others.
You'll be a success if you:
* Inspire allocated teams to crack a brief in multiple ways to produce creative, effective, cutting edge and award-winning work.
* Be able to create success of allocated division ensuring work is on brief, strategically sound and fulfils/exceeds creative expectations.
* Continually develop and inspire the Creative team with knowledge of competitor creative work and market / technology developments.
* Responsible for keeping the ECD fully informed of creative development and agreeing sign offs at specific points during all projects.
* Ensure that other disciplines are working to the brief, be it Designers, Digital or Production.
* Work seamlessly within allocated triumvirate team (Lead Strategist / Lead Account) and drive the business/creativity forward.
* Thrive on regularly pitching and building new business opportunities, leading pitch work for both UK and multi-million pound global clients.
* Actively maintain an understanding of how work moves through the agency, champion best practice and standard operating procedures, ensuring your allocated teams adhere to those.
* Oversee the supervision of freelance staff, Art Directors or Copywriters.
* Set the highest standards in terms of leadership behaviours; support a culture of diversity and inclusion; respect for others, collaboration, responsibility, and accountability.
What you'll bring:
* 10+ years or equivalent agency experience in a similar role.
* A portfolio of award-winning creative work for high profile clients, with campaigns awarded at leading global award shows.
* Experience of health or advertising business sectors with significant regulatory challenges useful, but not essential.
* Experience of leading a medium-large sized team, growing, mentoring and managing teams to produce award-winning creative work.
* Experience of leading large global accounts and/or agency billings totalling £5m+ & managing teams to deliver work for high-revenue international clients.
* Demonstrated strong ambition and progression in their career so far, with a keen desire to progress further as part of a fast-growing division of the agency.
* Experience of developing TVCs and film content.
* Be conceptually strong and have experience in production of work across all channels and platforms, from traditional ATL print/OOH, to digital & integrated platforms including apps, gaming, websites and social media.
* Have a hunger for and strong understanding of emerging media, using technology and innovation to solve client's business problems.
* Have an innate curiosity, actively keeping in tune with popular culture, aware of trends, brands and technologies and how they impact business & culture in general.
* Passionate about teaching & mentoring young talent.
You'll be rewarded with:
* Flexible Time off, Uncapped paid time off
* Summer Fridays - we finish at 3pm on Fridays during the summer
* Competitive Salary
* Great training and development
* Life Assurance
* Employee assistance programme
* Private Healthcare
* Headspace and mental health wellness programme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Long Service Award
* Season Ticket Loan
* Flexible working
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental to achieving our mission - to help our client's brands and businesses play a meaningful role in people's lives. We view diversity as a business imperative that, when incorporated into all agency practices, becomes a competitive advantage, driving growth and organizational sustainability. As we position ourselves for a future of increased competition and disruption, we're accelerating beyond merely acknowledging differences. Our philosophy is that consistent practices and deliberate actions that foster an inclusive culture, unleash the creative power of our talent and our work. We call this Conscious Inclusion.
If you have a disability, a learning difficulty such as dyslexia, a medical condition or individual need - which you believe may affect your performance in selection, we'll be happy to make adjustments to our processes to enable you to perform at your best
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Contact: Sophie Tiarks