Major Players have partnered with an ambitious and innovative full-service communications agency. This is an agency that merge smart strategic thinking with big conceptual creativity and are looking for an energetic and positive Creative Director to join them!
The Role / Company
This 30 person-strong agency is part of a worldwide collective group of creative agencies covering the UK, Europe, Asia, the US and Canada. You will benefit of working within a collaborative and agile agency, with the backing and creative muscle of the being part of one of the largest communications groups in the UK!
This is a position, for an established Creative Director or a Senior Creative ready to take the next step in their career. You will join an energetic and passionate team, based in a unique converted church and be responsible for the creative output and processes of the agency.
You will be required to only the in the office 2 days a week. The agency are located in picturesque surroundings, south of Birmingham and within easy reach of a number of neighbouring towns / cities and countryside.
Responsible for the agency’s creative output; including but not limited to ideation, presentation and execution of client branding and marketing communications campaigns
Directing the creative function so that the environment, culture, team, capabilities and other elements support the strategic goals
Inspiring and exciting the creatives and the rest of the agency to push for creative heights
- Working with the account management team to ensure the clarity and power of the briefs
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process both as a leader of the creative team, and as a creative yourself
- Manage the professional development of the creative team, including conducting 1-2-1 reviews, taking corrective actions and recommending progressions/staff development
- Managing art direction, design, copywriting and production of projects
Skills & Experience
Relevant experience as an established Creative Director or Senior Creative. This will preferably be in a creative agency setting with a focus on digital & content marketing
Experience of leading and collaborating within a team in a similar creative lead role and driving standard of work, creative and innovation
- Excellence in managing and motivating staff
- Excellent presentation, communication and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated talent for high-calibre creative concepts and writing
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to others
- Thorough understanding of clients and their business/industry
- Thorough understanding of art direction
- Must have driving licence
Salary & Perks
Contact: Joe Faulkner
Competitive salary dependent on experience - £80,000 – 90,000 + benefits
Flexible working policy; 2 days in the office per week, 3 work from home