ROLE: Creative Director (12months FTC)
Fabulous opportunity to work with a global e-commerce wellbeing company.
- Creates creative innovation and concepts and campaigns in line with briefs informed by internal insights and marketing teams.
- Deliver insightful creative concepts for all integrated customer and consumer marketing campaigns as per briefs from internal stakeholders. Direct and lead team ideation sessions. Deliver all commercial trading requirements to achieve budget.
- Own quality assurance across all deliverables
- Ensure robust workflow process management across the team.
- Ensures brand evolution, management and consistency.
- Creative compelling presentation proposals for potential brand collaborations.
- Supports NPD teams with packaging concepts and development
- Drives and delivers quality photography and video requirements and outputs.
- Responsible for global adaptation with local territory teams (US, AU and EU)
Skills & Experience
- 10 years' experience in senior creative role (agency/client side)
- Experience across the full creative/design/studio mix
- Global consumer product brand experience
- A proven track record of building and leading a strong creative team that delivers commercial results
- Ecommerce retail experience - D2C
- Packaging design experience
- Mentor/ Team Leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong portfolio must be provided
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- Passionate about Design and Creativity
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.