Founded in 2015, IOHK are one of the most exceptional blockchain infrastructure research and engineering companies globally, offering high confidence products to public, private and government clients that solve real problems.
Their mission is to create a transparent and fair order for everyone through their commitment to evidence-based software development, aimed at providing reliable blockchain products to the world's financial, governance and social systems.
This business is very well known for being the driving force behind a leading cryptocurrency and are also working on many different innovative products as we speak. With the team always being open to new ideas and ways of working, they have created a diverse and rewarding environment across 50+ countries.
As Creative Director you will create outstanding brands that reshape and redefine expectations of what a brand can do. We want you to have fun, and for your peers to say: 'Wow, I wish I'd thought of that.' You will drive and develop a compelling visual identity for IOG and its brands. You will have overall responsibility for all creative output, defining an engaging suite of brands and brand experiences across products and projects.
* Driving creative innovation across branding, digital, video, social, internal communications, marketing collateral and events
* Leading the brand team (design, digital, content, and video production) and collaborating with the ecosystem, media, and marketing teams to coordinate and deliver a high level of quality and creativity
* Directing the creative teams to produce marketing collateral that supports business objectives
* Managing the creative process from concept to completion, overseeing and acting as mentor and approver across all output
* Leading brainstorming sessions, conceptualizing new ideas, and working with the wider business
* Being an evangelist for embedding creativity and powerful branding in every customer or user touchpoint and across the business
* Helping product owners and managers to deliver within a wider, consistent plan
* Working with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to communicate clear and consistent brand experiences while ensuring that projects align with and support the commercial success of new products IOHK | Role Definitions| iohk.io
* Developing campaign strategies with the CMO, coordinating business requirements and objectives
* Working closely with marketing communications project managers to assign resources and manage delivery across projects
* Establishing and reporting on key performance and result metrics.
Skills and experience:
* Experience as a Creative Director: brand, advertising, marketing, or social media
* Record of success with innovative tech brands who want to disrupt the marketplace
* Understanding of how social media works to support innovative brands
* Ability to lead the team to create unmissable content across all media especially social
* Broad understanding of different levels of video and film production from social media clips to keynote speeches
* Understanding of the demands of events and brand launches
* Appreciation of commercial and investor OKRs
* Appreciation of transitioning a new disruptive brand to a trusted brand
* Outstanding leadership, organisational, and interpersonal skills
* To be at the forefront of the latest creative trends and innovations
* To showcase creativity at its best and most effective to the Marcomms team and wider company
Desired but not essential:
* Experience of uniting a socially diverse and globally distributed team of people who work remotely
* Understanding of the blockchain space and an ability to provide reasoned opinions, including on how IO can differentiate itself
* Experience with technology brands
* Understanding of creative tools and software
* Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers
* BSc/BA or above in advertising, fine art, design, or relevant field
* And a few creative awards
* 100% remote working with flexible schedules
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Token plan - Receive a % of a managed Crypto fund
* Tech/WFH reimbursement
* Paid L&D opportunities
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: Nikita.email@example.com or connect via LinkedIn: Nikita Miah.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Nikita Miah