Major Players are working with a thriving content agency that take pride in their "no nonsense" approach to delivering effective content strategies across video, podcast, design, animation and photography. Now one of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK and after a record-breaking start to the year, they are looking for a highly experienced and exceptionally talented Creative Director to lead on the direction, innovation, growth and quality of their work!
Contact: Joe Faulkner
This agency is based in an amazing office, within the beautiful city of Cheltenham - you will work from the office a minimum of 2 days a week.
* Lead on the direction, innovation, growth and quality of the agency work
* Have proven agency experience working with multiple clients & sectors
* Be experienced across a range of content mediums from video production and motion graphics to photography and design - creating thumb-stopping content that delivers an ROI for recognised brands.
* Be responsible for creating compelling and effective creative for client projects
* Drive innovation and opportunity within the business, from the latest content technologies to styles of production that perform in the digital space
* Lead creative conceptualisation taking client briefs, understanding their needs and building compelling and effective campaigns from concept to execution.
* Produce and present pitch-winning creative alongside profitable budgets
* Have a deep understanding and insight in how to produce creative that performs as part of a content strategy across multiple platforms & channels.
* Have an understanding and knowledge of social first UGC
* Champion best practice and innovative thinking, constantly raising the bar of what's possible for our clients, going beyond their expectations.