Creative Developer -Creative Agency- £35,000 - £40,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Creative Developer - The Company
Currently working with a creative agency that specialise in branding, communications and experiential projects. They are looking to expand their development team with a new hire. They have seen rapid growth in recent growth and are now working with global brands across multiple industries. They operate across print, digital and immersive projects to creative new and innovative work for their clients.
Creative Developer - Your Role
They are looking for an experienced developer who can work across multiple projects at once in a busy agency environment. This role will sit with the design and development teams and will require someone who has coding experience and an eye for good UI design. This role is a new hire and will be an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work across both a development and design role.
Creative Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Write and maintain high quality code
* Communicate effectively with the wider development and design teams
* To assist in the design development of websites.
* Confidently code with autonomy
* Collaborate with the rest of the team on development projects
Creative Developer - Your Skills
* Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* A GitHub or Website showing code examples
* Ideally a background working in agency environments
* Experience with Sketch/Figma or Marvel/Invision a bonus
* A good understanding of databases and web security
* A Creative eye with experience in visual design
In return you'll be working as part of a dynamic and evolving agency that is expanding heavily at the moment. You'll have endless opportunities to work on land take lead of large scale and innovative projects that have a global reach. In addition to a competitive salary you will also receive a benefit package that includes a generous training allowance, private health insurance and much more.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sophie Anderson". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com