We are looking for a passionate, motivated and dynamic digital designer to work in a team-orientated environment to build marketing experiences that matter for a global creative marketing agency!
We need someone who actively absorbs visual trends and deploys them in fresh and exiting ways, and is able to switch between brand TOVs smoothly.
* Establishes confident client relationships.
* Manages expectations of account management.
* Is able to create presentation decks.
* Provides clear and concise rationale for work, to be shared both internally and with clients/external stakeholders.
* Is able to challenge briefs and defend work in a friendly, but forceful manner.
* Plans activities and projects well in advance, and takes account of possible changes in circumstances.
* Manages time effectively.
* Maintains high standards of productivity and quality.
* Has a good understanding of the commercial side of the business, budgets, production costs, etc.
* Is comfortable working collaboratively with colleagues at all levels to formulate campaigns that meet specific objectives.
* Expected to mentor junior member/s of the team.
* Demonstrates an understanding of business functions/departments directly related to their own.
* Keeps up to date with the latest work, trends and awards from the best agencies and tech leaders from around the world.
* Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction.
* Takes ownership of a brand.
* Understands our client's business and how they make money.
* Creates and checks copy, design and artwork with obsessive attention to detail.
* Uses data-driven insights tech innovation to inform creative ideas and concepts.
* Demonstrates the ability to see projects through from inception to production.
CULTURAL FIT (LIVING THEIR VALUES)
Embraces and espouses company's purpose and values. Sees the big picture and links the vision to the service and the part they play in delivering it.
* Understands the relevance of the agency purpose and values and applies them to business success.
* Add value to the agency culture.
Salary and Location:
£40K - £45K
6 Month FTC
To hear more about this role please share your most recent portfolio & CV via the link below.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Olivia Barton