ROLE: Creative Designer
Fantastic opportunity to join a tech start-up that seeks to provide an alternative to university training.
- Support the design and creative needs of everyone within Marketing, Community and the wider organisation.
- Collaborate with teams around the business to create engaging and compelling designs for all our platforms.
- Work closely with the content team to concept and create digital and social campaigns.
- Continually develop technical skills to stay abreast of new technologies and software.
- Support the Senior Brand + Creative manager on projects to meet business goals.
Skills & Experience
- You have confidence to present your ideas in a clear and concise way.
- You have lots of ideas on how to push our brand forward in exciting and fresh ways.
- You're highly creative with the ability to take projects from the initial concept stages through to
- You're at ease with juggling competing deadlines and working for various teams at once.
- Deep knowledge of standard design software (i.e Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects bonus).
- Organised and resourceful
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid working
- Learning and development opportunities
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.