Social Energy are the pioneers of a green energy revolution!
Whilst the likes of Uber and Airbnb have transformed multi-billion dollar industries by giving control back to individuals, Social Energy is taking on the $9.1 Trillion Energy industry. SE has developed a global first renewable energy technology, enabling homeowners to reduce their energy bills by up to 70%, with 100% clean green energy. We are an innovative clean tech start-up, disrupting and transforming the way that electricity is used and bought in the home.
With Social Energy, customers around the world can make a viable investment in generating their own clean energy, thanks to a unique combination of AI-powered software and solar energy storage
Role and Requirements:
Social Energy is currently looking for a Creative Copywriter to join its growing, creative team. You will be responsible for producing original copy, including content, straplines and headlines for all forms of printed collateral, web pages, email campaigns, social media, presentations, marketing and sales collateral. You will also be working closely with the greater Social Energy team to ensure all copy is consistent and accurate inline with Social Energy's message and branding.
The ideal candidate will be someone with strong foundations in both print and digital but with a desire to increase their involvement in digital projects.
* Significance experience in professional, commercial writing
* A record of creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
* Ability to plan a strategize priority projects
* A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
* Excellent communication skills
* A keen attention to details and timescales
* Familiarity with creative processes and techniques- including digital media
* Love working in fast paced environment
* Must be agile and adaptable
What's on offer:
* A competitive salary
* Plenty of scope to develop your career in a fast-growth business
* Opportunity to be seen, heard and counted in your contributions and not get lost in the noise and tangle of a large corporate business
Social Energy is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
This really is a unique opportunity to be a leading player in a growing business, and we would love to hear from you!
If you are a creative and determined hard worker, looking for a great new position at the UK's top green energy solution, please contact: Luke Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 845 7222.
Contact: Luke Russo