Major Players are currently partnered with an ambitious and innovative full-service communications agency. This team merge smart strategic thinking with big conceptual creativity and are looking for an energetic and positive Copywriter to join them.
The Role / Company
This agency is part of a worldwide collective group of creative agencies covering the UK, Europe, Asia, the US and Canada. As part of the UK's 9th largest communications group; this agency share a joint vision; a passion for creating campaigns that inspire, across every platform, across the globe. They have produced award-winning work for clients such as Halfords, Nissan, Bentley, Whitworths and Virgin.
This position, for an established Copywriter to work within their close-knit team. You'll help lead the creative team and help it flourish as its own business unit. You'll need to be comfortable in front of clients and be able to work alongside their account management teams to create great work that works. You will be the spark that will fire the imagination of everyone in the team compelling them to do great work. In short, you will be the guardian of everything copy-related that leaves the agency.
If you are passionate about career progression and are ready for a new challenge please get in touch.
* Provide fully rounded conceptual thinking - not just copy
* Ensure you have true clarity on briefs and how they will be worked on
* Help develop and foster an open and collaborative creative culture within the agency
* When required, work with the wider team to support brief writing skills and provide the foundation for great, effective work
* When required, work closely with the Creative Director to develop strong, coherent strategic thinking for pitches and major projects for existing clients
* Create close working relationships with all members of the team - this is absolutely vital to the mood, drive and success of the agency
Skills & Experience
* 5 years' experience of working in a creative agency
* Will be able to work as a standalone writer, as well as part of a conceptual team alongside their designers/art directors
* Have experience of writing great long copy, but also excel at creating bold ideas and concepts for clients across a broad mix of sectors
* Ability to develop a detailed knowledge of every brief you are working on
Salary & Perks
* Competitive salary dependent on experience
* Flexible working policy; 2 days in the office per week (Tuesday and Wednesday), 3 work from home
* Share incentive plan
Contact: Clare Murphy