Creative Content Strategist - Start-Up - Technology - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£35,000 - £45,000
AWESOME CREATIVE AND STRATEGIC ROLE WITH AN AMAZING EAST LONDON START-UP.
Our client are an innovative tech start-up that are doing something truly innovative and original in the charity fundraising space. They design,build and launch fundraising campaigns and cultivate partnerships between brands and charitable organisations. They've combined technology and entertainment to change the culture, methods and feeling of 'giving'. They are using unique and thumb-stopping approaches to transform the industry and to raise more funds for some of the worlds most important causes.
This amazing organisation are looking for a strategically-minded creative (or vice versa!) who can conjure up huge ideas but also grasps how content plays a strategic role along the different stages of the funnel; your thinking and process revolves around what the customer wants and needs and you're a dab hand at connecting a brand or product to an individual through creativity. You'll be entrusted with ideation, strategy and implementation of all digital creative content. You know what looks good and where it needs to go.
- Create and develop big hitting, emotive campaign ideas
- Work from concept to execution to deliver high-performing campaign work
- Collaborate with designers and creatives to create eye-catching and engaging content
- Lead the charge in terms of content writing across all digital channels - social, web, blogs, emails, press releases, ad copy and headlines
- Brief designers and visual creatives, clearly communicate strategic tasks in order to ensure the output is on brief, on brand and highly effective
- Work closely with the Head of Growth to devise and implement creative digital strategy
- Act as go-to-person for telling a story across the different touchpoints which customers interact with
- Constantly thinking about the context of the media/channel and delivering content that fits the environment
Skills & Experience
- Over 5 years experience in digitally lead creative content roles
- Worked in a strategy heavy creative role either with an agency, known brand or start-up
- Strong writer, able to craft compelling and engaging copy across all channels
- Able to demonstrate expertise in strategic thinking and creative implementation
- Team player - able to work with line manager, founders and creatives to produce brilliant results
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
Don't miss out on this world class opportunity.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.