Creative Content Executive - Travel - Clientside - South East London
Contact: Dave Newman
£24,000 - £28,000
Creative Content Executive - The Company
Major Players are working with a superstar brand in the lifestyle and travel world. They've got decades worth of heritage and a big passion for being at the forefront of youth culture. This is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic brand with significant global reach and influence and they've been providing a variety of services for almost 60 years.
Creative Content Executive - The Role
Our client is looking for a Creative Content Executive to help to drive awareness of their brand through first class content creation and influencer marketing. You'll act as their go-to-person for what's hot, who's hot and whats not when it comes to all things social media, travel, lifestyle and pop culture. You will be a strong digital writer and a social native with an understanding of the influencer landscape; most of all you'll be an ideas person, pushing the brand to try new things and creating great content.
* Work within the marketing team and sit within the editorial team and work closely with the video and social teams
* Supporting the Content Manager on the influencer program - influencer outreach and management, creative planning, and management of all logistics
* Management of the influencer database. You will be responsible for understanding the type of influencers and talent who work best for the brand and why, and ensuring the little black book of contacts is always up to date and ready to go.
* Create content on a monthly basis for the editorial platform. This will involve submitting monthly pitches for articles, as well as supporting with editorial requirements to support campaigns, product launches etc.
* Grow awareness of the editorial platform and the content they create through PR, social and outreach.
* Support with ad hoc copy writing tasks including but not limited to product copy writing, brand materials copy writing, emails.
Skills & Experience: -
* Know where and how influencers work and play.
* Have first class organisation skills and impeccable project management skills.
* Be able to manage time efficiently, understanding how and when to prioritise tasks and workload.
* Have first class writing skills, and be able to adapt tone of voice and writing style depending on the intended reader.
* Possess the ability to generate creative concepts and ideas
* Have an eagle eye for detail
* Have 2-3 years experience in a marketing or influencer management role
* Be an avid content consumer, actively engaged with brands, media and the content they produce
* If you've got experience of international markets (esp. US, Canada and Australia) it would be a plus, but not essential as long as you have the desire to learn about their peeps
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.