CREATIVE / BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
£45K - £50K
Major Players are working with an exciting start-up who have launched this year! They are a new British electric motorcycle manufacturer with a beautifully designed product that looks set to disrupt what is already a new and exciting sector. They are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager with solid experience in building brands through a range of marketing strategies and a passion for launching a new brand into an already thriving EV space!
The Role / Company
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring the brand is positioned and presented brilliantly at every touchpoint; so that the brand drives equity and market share in the mid to long term. You will be an integral part of a breath-taking brand with the ambition to be one of the key international players driving the shift to electric mobility. The brand was established to get the world to net zero; and by working for them you'll be making a positive impact on the planet.
As Brand Marketing Manager your footprint will be huge! You will be responsible for launching this brand to the right audience; defining, dictating and enforcing the correct expression. This will be through a multitude of touchpoints both digital and physical (event execution, experientials). You will apply your strategy in a cost-effective way and have an excellent grasp of budget control. Their small and dynamic team boasts the brains behind some of the most iconic motorcycles in the past 25 years. This start-up is fun place to work; dynamic, fast-moving and it's also a flat structure. Passionate individuals driven by the desire to make progress!
This role is mainly remote but ideally you'll be London-based due to the nature of the events and where they are needed. You will need to be nationally mobile for other pop-ups and marketing events and able to visit the HQ in Coventry 2x a month. You will also receive stock option alongside your salary which is a fantastic bonus!
* Building, development, and creative execution of the brand
* Establish and maintain brand guidelines
* Plan and execute content strategy, ensuring brand is communicated clearly across all platforms; notably social, search, video, print, website
* Manage the development of, or build (yourself), brand assets: images, video, print, copy, experiential
* Build strategic brand partnerships for content creation & positioning
Skills & Experience
* 5+ years' experience in brand-building and creative execution
* In-house creative/brand equity manager, or working for multiple clients in a creative agency
* Highly organised and proactive - this is a job for doers
* Experience managing agencies, external designers, production teams
* Experience in content strategy execution across social/digital channels
* Some skill in graphic design and photo/video editing would be hugely advantageous
* Skill in copywriting, and managing copywriters, would be advantageous
Salary & Perks
Competitive salary based on experience (£45-50k) plus stock options
Remote / Flexible working policy
Contact: Clare Murphy