We are working with the leading UK Film and Television organisation, looking for a Creative Artworker to join their team.
Their aim is to support creativity and seek out the newest generation of storytellers. Their mission is to provide the widest range of International and UK film culture throughout their programmes and festivals.
* To provide design work in a range of settings, including print, display, exhibition graphics, advertising, information pieces and other communications collateral;
* To provide advice and support to clients, making suggestions as to how design materials can be exploited to create engaging and compelling communications.
* To liaise closely with the Studio Manager and internal clients at the design stage to understand the design brief;
* To provide interpretation and interrogation of design briefs to ensure they are representative of the design work required by the client;
* To design a wide range of communications across brand identities and campaigns including brochures, catalogues, leaflets, presentation visuals, advertising, large format display graphics, digital assets and other collateral;
* To produce brand-compliant design that will be attractive to the target user, has a logical navigation system and has all the visual features required;
* To adapt existing artwork to alternative layouts and formats based on the original creative concept.
* To decide on how images and other material will be selected and used for maximum design impact and manipulate accordingly to achieve the best results in reproduction;
* To ensure that material in communications is accessible to all groups including those with disabilities;
* To advise Marketing Managers on a range of suitable formats and print options for marketing materials;
* To provide multimedia design for e-marketing, online and other outputs when necessary;
Hybrid Working, Office bases in Waterloo and Tottenham Court Road
Contact: Olivia Barton