Your role will be to create all production artwork for brand and retail clients.
Think, create and deliver 2d graphic concepts and artwork for retail display that consider latest trends and adhere to set brand guidelines.
You will be able to understand and create hierarchy of brand messages and work with 3d designers to translate this into retail display.
Digital technology and media within display is growing and it would be an advantage if you would be able to create clean, innovative graphic layouts and content as appropriate and relevant.
Support Design, Marketing and Social Media in the communication of brand and message.
You will be required to create in-house prototype graphics from printing to application, cutting and assembly (all training will be given) for this you will need the ability to roll up your sleeves and get involved.
* Designer/Middleweight 3 to 6 years
* Good working knowledge of Adobe CC Creative Suite - principally Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Website, Flash and After Effects experience also an advantage.
* Sound knowledge of print processes.
* MAC literate and experienced user.
* Proven abilities in problem solving / lateral thinking.
* Good interpersonal skills-works well in a team environment.
Contact: Greg Lewis