Artworker - property
We are working with a branding agency that specialises in multimedia campaigns for real estate and the corporate market. They're looking for an Artworker to join their team in their Shoreditch office. Working as the central leader for the Implementation Team, you'll be responsible for all the artwork departments output.
* Ensuring the quality of work of artwork resources match the standards of the agency
* Working with the Design Team leads and traffic manager to delegate artworking resources and needs
* Working with teams to identify the goal of presentations and the target audiences
* Ensuring the highest quality materials, collaborating with the printing and editing teams
Skills & Experience
* Minimum 6 years' experience
* You have a portfolio that demonstrates your expertise in rolling out maps, floorplans, icons and staking plans.
* Expert knowledge on technical information, finishing and printing techniques and trends
* Experienced in typography, space, layout and charts
* Your skill set can help advise and help educate designers on file formats for a smooth artworking process.
* Can work with speed and precision
* French/German speaking would be very advantageous
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Stephanie Kane