£28K - £30K
Major Players are working with a creative agency specialising solely in consumer goods brands, founded by seasoned brand professionals. They specialise in brand design, strategy and innovation with their mission being to help brands win their fight for relevance; and they are looking for a Creative Artworker join their dynamic team!
The Role / Company
This specialist agency is looking for an experienced Creative Artworker to roll up their sleeves and confidently pick up briefs and take them through to production ready artwork.
You will have a personal back catalogue of beautifully executed projects and your love for design craft will only be matched by your passion for delivering impactful ideas and design craft in packaging, identities, brand campaigns and experiences.
Based within South Manchester's green suburbs; this role can be performed on a hybrid basis, working both remotely and with a minimum of 1 day a week at the studio.
* Delivery of artwork across brand campaigns, digital and FMCG/CPG packaging projects for global clients
* Attention to detail and great eye for interpreting existing design thinking and rolling out across multiple iterations
* Excellent visualisation skills, along with layout and typographic skills
* Up to date knowledge of print and production techniques
Skills & Experience
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working on FMCG brand packaging projects
* Proven experience of creative artworking projects large and small, from start to finish
* A beautiful portfolio that demonstrates technical ability and creativity
* Awesome attention to detail
* Calm under pressure and proactive
* A solid understanding and experience of print processes
* You'll know Adobe Creative Suite inside out
Salary & Perks
Location - Flexible hybrid working policy
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Contact: Clare Murphy