About the client
Contact: Ryan Farrell
My client is a leading media group made up of a number of thriving agencies, each with a unique specialism and enviable client list, looking for an ambitious and ideas driven Corporate Comms Manager to support the next level of growth for the group.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
* Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with the group board that creates a clear, consistent and regular series of employee news and updates.
* Ensure organisational initiative, projects and successes are successfully and accurately communicated to employees.
* Working with HR to ensure all people announcements are shared with the relevant stakeholders in a timely and precise way.
* Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a monthly people email bulletin or fortnightly company performance reports.
* Lead company ACMs, ensuring content is supplied on time, logistics and technical set up is prompt and attendance is high.
* Respond to feedback from employees regarding internal communications and adjust communications content accordingly.
* Build the groups roadmap for the year together with the Campaign Director, agreeing key objectives, success criteria and measures.
* Own the group subsidiary-agency websites, improving SEO value, scheduling and building regular updates, and monitoring performance.
* Over the next 12 months, manage the relationship with the group's PR agency, W, to respond to reactive comment opportunities and craft proactive thought-pieces that build the group's presence in key titles.
* Proactively build and maintain strong relationships with all external press, trade and industry associations to ensure the group gain access to a disproportionate number of opportunities.
* Manage social media accounts across all agencies, ensuring content is relevant, consistent and appropriate.
* Co-ordinate external CRM programmes,, ensuring content is relevant and we achieve positive engagement rates.
* Build an awards calendar, understanding where the group have the best chance of success and working with the Planning Team to develop their entries.
* Work with internal stakeholders at all levels (from Board to Client Associates) to create relevant and engaging content that can be utilised across the groups owned and earned channels to drive the group's opinion in the industry.
* Develop, maintain and protect a clear and consistent visual and written identities of the group's brand and their agency brands.
Reporting: You will report directly to the Campaign Director. You will also benefit from Group's Senior Leadership Team support.
* Previous PR or marketing communications experience, with a flair for developing written content.
* Could come from either a prior in-house communications role or a B2B PR agency.
* Ability to produce marketing campaigns / content at pace.