Our client is an award winning agency who is on the hunt for a talented Art Director with a knack for brand story telling to join a small yet buzzing creative department. The Art Director will be a key player in the team - passionate and confident, sharing ideas and encouraging others. They are looking for someone who loves getting involved in all stages of a project. The role will also include teaming up with existing creatives, bouncing ideas, concepting new business pitches, building treatments, creating strategic narratives and art directing shoots.
- Collaborating with the Creative Team and wider company team to conceptualise creative campaign work with a particular focus on social and video.
- Create client presentations and play an active part in pitching the ideas to clients.
- Art direct a range of content pieces with a consistent style whilst also maintaining the integrity of each story's unique personality.
- Help to produce brand toolkits, treatments, presentations, websites, social campaigns and experiential work.
- Create inspirational work that is relevant to people's passion for sport, entertainment and experience.
- Ability to design / visualize / write / edit is a big bonus.
- Forward thinking, creative and passionate about all things film, photography and experiential.
- Aware of the latest industry trends and how these can be used to create exciting campaigns - Collaborative team player with an ability to develop relationships at all levels. - Trustworthy, reliable, confident and mature in dealings with clients, people and issues.
- Additional European language skills would be beneficial but not essential.
If this sounds like you then get in touch! Send us your CV & portfolio to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Hayleigh Head