COPYWRITER - £35-£37k - PERM - UXBRIDGE - AGENCY/IN-HOUSE
Major Partners is currently working inside the agencies Dare and Adjust Your Set (part of the Inside Ideas Group) to manage all elements of recruitment for a brand new team, sitting within their client Hertz's offices in Uxbridge. Hertz are the global leader in the automotive and transportation space and are currently looking to hire a new team to aid them with a brand transformation that will see them as a go to within the luxury lifestyle market.
This team will support Hertz' 6 corporate markets across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz' bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
* AYS is looking to recruit a Copywriter to work in our onsite creative team at Hertz in Uxbridge
* This is a great opportunity working within a new team, creating impactful communications across Europe and developing a strong tone of voice for the brand
* The Copywriter will be producing original copy, including content, straplines and headlines for all forms of printed collateral, web pages, email campaigns, social media, presentations, advertising, marketing and sales collateral
* Copy produced will be both for content and headlines for digital and print based projects including web pages, news articles, advertising, marketing and sales collateral as well as potential presentation scripts.
* The ideal candidate will be someone with strong foundations in both print and digital, but with a desire to increase their involvement in digital projects, as this requirement grows.
* You'll ideally be from an agency background with significant experience
* The role is fast paced and responsive working across multiple different projects and clients within the Hertz organisation.
* Produce original copy for brochures, leaflets, flyers, newsletters, websites and microsites, banners, eDM, invites, social media, direct mail, tenders, presentations, advertising, marketing and sales collateral
* Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the AYS team
* Working closely with the AYS team to deliver all copy to ensure consistency and accuracy across all messaging to the agreed briefs and established brand values
* Follow and help build a tone of voice consistent to Hertz throughout all copy and proactively make recommendations for the direction of client projects
* Undertake research and develop an understanding of Hertz' clients, target audience and competitor products
* Forming close relationships with the product team in order to source product information and unique selling points of products
* Generate engaging, customer focused content to add value to the customer's experience
SECTION TWO: SKILLS SPECIFICATION
* Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
* A record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
* The ability to plan and strategise high-profile projects
* A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
* Excellent communication skills
* A keen attention to detail and timescales
* Familiarity with creative processes and techniques - including digital media
* Love working in a fast-paced adaptable environment
* Ability to adhere to internal processes, including following brand guidelines
* Previous work in the automotive industry advantageous
If the above matches your experience and you're looking for your next challenge, please get in touch! CV's to email@example.com
Contact: Luke Russo