I’m on the search for a Senior Copywriter on a 9 month contract for a very well-known advertising agency. Whether it’s for signing up to a service, changing a behaviour, buying a product or any one of a million other things – you’ll know what it takes to make a reader take action.
• Crafting stories and compelling copy across social, website and app aswell as for headlines, taglines and calls to action
• Improving the consumer experience at every level, across all channels
• Challenging the norm and continually rationalizing new ideas internally and to clients
• Championing the ideas and supporting juniors in refining and developing their craft
Skills & Experience
• Fantastic at the craft of writing and the art of selling
• Confident writing long form content, subject lines, headlines and taglines
• Background in direct / customer engagement is a bonus
• Enthusiasm to continuously expand on skills in branding work, digital campaigns and experience design
• Thinks in ideas and naturally curious for the many different ways customers interact
• A love for big world changing ideas and desire to contribute to shaping them
Salary: £60k - available to start asap
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 020 7845 7279 or connect with me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/stephaniekkane
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Edwina Wickham