Copywriter - New York - Events & Media
Major Players is working with a client that is currently operating in over 30 countries, our client is a global market leader in the events entertainment space.
The post pandemic boom in the events industry means there couldn't be a more exciting time to join the team! You'll get huge exposure across a range of markets, as well as a chance to work with some of the top professionals in the industry.
Due to growth, they are looking to hire an experienced and ambitious Copywriter with a background in leading, building and creating, excellent designs for campaigns across various channels to work in their ultra-modern offices in New York.
What you'll be doing:
* develop and deliver highly engaging B2C creative copy for campaigns and promotional content, with long or short form copy.
* Collaborate with your team to help developing each brand's identity
* Lead digital storytelling and communication through your copy.
* Proof-read and craft copy for all communication channels including digital, social, web and print.
* Have a great understanding of SEO copy, and how to utilise keywords for web and social media content optimisation.
* Working knowledge of search, social media, PR & analytics and be adept at researching and analysing data.
* Demonstrate knowledge & experience of writing SEO copy and copy for digital and social channels.
* Experience working on brands in the world of art, entertainment, fashion, film & sports, preferred, but not essential.
* Strong Portfolio, showcasing your skills and projects you have worked on.
Location: Onsite working in London.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates, and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Joel Witter