We are seeking a Copywriter who will work as part of a team for one of our pharmaceutical clients. You'll be part of a team that is responsible for designing digital formats, helping transform complex healthcare challenges into human-centric ideas through innovative thinking.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You have a "can do" attitude, are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic - and if you are interested to be more connected to your clients than ever before.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Creative Lead - This position will serve as a member of an agile, cross-functional team, whose collective goal is to elevate the level of creativity and impact across all digital channels, creating visually effective creative executions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
* Works with Brand Teams to fulfil creative and implementation briefs.
* Produces scientifically robust short and long form materials for healthcare professionals and direct consumers/patients, across a wide range of media including digital sales material, websites, videos and animations, digital media and patient information materials.
* Write, research and conceptualise creative, innovative content that brings readership and encourages sharing.
* Oversees work of the team to ensure category, brand, Medical and Regulatory (LMR) process best practices are adhered to at all times.
* Develop and maintain reference packs and proof-reading documents, providing constructive input and applying them to assets being developed.
* Experience in repurposing existing content for different uses and markets.
* Awareness of the medical codes of practice.
* Master a variety of brand voices.
* Set tone and drive creativity, working closely with the Content Team Lead and Digital Designers to ensure creative excellence.
* Maintain a high awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content opportunities.
* Ensure consistency and quality across all written content.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
* Strong experience writing for digital channels, but also grounded in print. A grasp of how content needs to be adapted across different channels / multiple mediums.
* Confident presenting and communicating clearly to clients.
* Experience proposing the development of new materials and content, based on a deep understanding of the brands, their scientific data and strategic goals.
* A background in healthcare advertising (preferred) and/or in a medical communications agency as a writer with 3+ years of experience.
* Demonstrated ability to absorb and analyse scientific and clinical information to provide a clear, succinct summary targeted at relevant audience.
* Demonstrated ability to work simultaneously across multiple projects.
* The ability to think conceptually when needed. Experience working as part of a creative team (designer and copywriter) would be helpful.
* Demonstrated ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with target audiences.
* Excellently organised and able to plan work effectively.
* Exemplary attention to detail.
* Good interpersonal skills.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Job role ID: 2843
Contact: Sasha Mason