Social Media manager and Copywriter - Luxury Tailoring Brand- £30,000- £35,000
A luxury tailoring brand creating Ready-to-wear, Made to Measure and Bespoke shirts for individuals that appreciate superior quality and craftsmanship. Based in luxurious offices in Mayfair.
The role encompasses two main functions:
As the principle copywriter for the brand, you will be the voice of the brand across all channels, and act as gatekeeper for our Tone of Voice. This role will involve working with the Marketing & PR and Ecommerce teams to write original copy and content, as well as to proofread and edit third-party contributions.
As the Social Media Coordinator you will be responsible for managing of the brand's social channels, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube.
Working closely with Creative, Marketing and Ecommerce, you will also develop channel strategy and play an important role in driving community engagement and platform innovation.
Working closely with Marketing and Creative, you will be tasked with creating engaging and relevant content to support the brand strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics;
- 2-3 years' experience of Copywriting/journalism, preferably within menswear fashion
- Experience of managing social media channels and content, inc. the formation, management and optimisation of paid campaigns
- An understanding of marketing - on and offline, including search engine optimisation
- Ability to seamlessly integrate SEO into copy and content
- Be a self-starter who actively looks for opportunities to generate engaging content
- Experience generating content for a fashion/luxury brand would be ideal
- Be prepared to occasionally attend events outside of standard working hours
- Prior experience of Shopify would be a plus but not essential
- Experience in photography and basic photographic editing is a big plus
Get in touch with me to know more!
email@example.com // 02078457211
Contact: Melanie O'Hagan