Copy and Content Manager
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, your role is to understand the audience and engage them through persuasive and accurate writing, answering key question. As Copy and Content Manager you will digest and create a library of relevant content in order to produce engaging web and social content that drives action and sales.
Your job will be to inform and engage users and motivate them to do something, such as buy a product or service. You will also be writing copy designed to convey valuable information about our brand and services.
This role requires a brand publisher mindset - creating compelling campaigns that feature the content our audience want to see.
* Understand the target audience
* Identify key messages
* Analyse content metrics
* Defining and executing content strategy as part of wider marketing strategy
* Create content marketing calendar and execute accordingly
* Responsible for community management and setting tone of voice
* Editorial requirements including basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure
* Creating varied types of content such as long form copy, VLOGs, creative image etc
* Management of website
What we are looking for:
* 4-5 years experience working across brand with multiple product streams
* Preferably agency experience
* Can demonstrate growing digital community
* Can demonstrate how content translates into ROI
* Someone who is creative and has strong writing skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
Click to apply, or, to find out more, please contact Sophia from Major Partners on 0207 845 7279
Contact: Sophia McClean