Content Strategist - Agency - London - Up-to £60,000
Content Strategist - The Company
My client has been an independent creative agency for over 50 years and now has 13 award-winning integrated services offices worldwide, offering a dynamic organisation, evolving in response to the changing needs of their clients.
Content Strategist - The Role
Working with the Client team, the Content Strategist will be a natural storyteller with the ability to understand a clients business and market, distil information, apply insight and tell a story via a creative idea. With the support of the Creative Director, you will help lead on the pitch for a host of major clients/projects.
Content Strategist - Responsibilities
Leading on the creation and curation of the "Big Ideas" is core to this role. A good understanding of influencer/social media marketing, brand strategy and communication planning is essential. Your projects can be varied, one minute working on launching a client's new product to developing ideas to launch in a brand new industry.
* Working with Creative Director and other key team members including; Creative technologist, UXers, Specialist Writers and Client Services to shape and influence progressive and engaging content and experience for clients
* Writing the core thread to each story, applying a pragmatic, hands-on approach to own stories and communications
* You will understand and navigate the complex, shifting content landscape. This will sometimes be consumer facing b2c messaging and other times more complex technical information for industrial b2b clients
* You will help create big, conceptual ideas and nurture them across a variety of executional platforms
* You will be part of the pitch process for new projects and write the key narrative across these important documents
Content Strategist - Experience Required
* Strong experience in a similar role
* Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant subject matter or qualified by experience
* A strategic understanding of brands and marketing communications, including emerging media, social etc
* Understanding of Customer Experience Design and UX
* Experience of producing content narratives for multi-channel communications projects - digital, film, immersive experiential design
* A strong understanding of and curiosity for the shifting content landscape and multichannel
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain