Content Strategist - London - 75k pro rata - 6 months FTC
Major players are working with a highly recognisable independent communications and consultancy that are experts in many sectors which include media, digital and international communications, political communications, and more. This agency work with a diverse range of clients that help them achieve their objectives by communicating more effectively than anyone else with their customers, employees and even the public.
This highly rated award-winning agency is on the lookout for a senior Content Strategist to join their team as soon as possible. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Content who has been evolving the agency with a through-the-line approach to marketing and communications.
* Delivering campaigns alongside BAU activity supported by measurement principles
* Ensuring a strong emphasis on planning
* Storytelling across multiple channels and delivering measurable impact along the journey of the customer
* Leading pitch teams in response to new business opportunities
* Upskilling the existing team in their understanding of multi-channel communications strategy
* Working closely with the Board Director and Management Board to enhance tools, skills and partnerships across the agency
Skills and Experience
* Previous 8 years experience in an agency environment
* A passion for storytelling and a creative eye
* Exceptional leadership qualities
* Having the knowledge and confidence with digital marketing and traditional media
* Past experience with managing or working with creative teams which includes film and design
* Strong communication and written skills
If you are interested in this role please contact Mahesh.Bhudia@majorplayers.co.uk with your most recent CV.
Contact: Kennedy Rees