Content Researcher - London - Gaming Industry - £42,000 - FTC 9 Months
About the company - Content Researcher
Major Players are excited to be working with one the nations best loved gaming's company as they go through a historic milestone in the company's history.
About the role - Content Researcher
As the Content Researcher you will play a key part in uncovering the stories of the people who have over the years benefited from the great work the companies has done, whether this is an individual or an entire communities story. You'll be involved in written and video content creation of these stories.
You'll need to be a confident writer and have excellent research skills to unearth the best stories and then present these back to the brands loyal customers as well as trying to help win over new audiences.
Key Skills - Content Researcher
* Proven research experience working in a fast-paced environment, such as in journalism, TV production or at agencies
* Strong ability to identify human stories that form the basis of compelling multi-platform content
* Excellent copywriting skills with a meticulous eye for detail
* An understanding of how data and insight are used to produce content that engages its intended audience online
* Curious and emotionally intelligent, able to connect with people from different backgrounds
* Strong interpersonal, networking and relationship management skills
* Positive and proactive team player with ability to work independently
* Can-do attitude with a flexible and adaptive approach to last-minute requests and changing dynamics
* Highly organised, solution-orientated and process-driven
* Well developed digital skills with the ability to learn new programmes and processes quickly
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain