Major Players are working with Digital agency located in Central London who are looking for a Content Project Manager to join the team and manage a range of creative projects including digital content and video plus working with social media influencers.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
As a Content Project Manager you will report into the Head of Social and Content and be responsible for managing the day-to-day workload and delivery of creative and content output of the team. You will manage a range of creative projects from smaller scale social pieces through to multi-channel campaigns whilst liaising with international teams.
- Managing and delivering multiple work streams for various types of projects, adhering to timings and budgets, and ensuring the best quality of work is achieved.
- Planning and setting out an approach for different creative projects.
- Work closely with and report to the COO for financial tracking, third part contracts and management.
- Assist in managing and tracking the daily workload of the team including designers and copywriters, ensuring the work is created efficiently.
- You will be a key point of contact when it comes to knowledge on the status of your projects, striving to deliver whilst keeping maintaining the creative at the centre of the projects.
- Driving the team, encouraging them to make decisions and apply their knowledge to help the creative process, creating great relationships with all departments including international teams and third parties.
- You will have 3+ years experience in the industry working across various projects with a range of budgets.
- Be aware of how things work within an agency environment as well as having an understanding of best practice in regards to design as well as commercial considerations such as image licensing.
- Be someone who is passionate about your craft and have a genuine interest in social media, SEO and advertising.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top digital agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.