Tough Mudder, the leading obstacle course events company, are currently looking for a copywriter with social media experience, to join the buzzing team in the heart of Brixton.
With offices in both the States and the UK, they have centralized around creating 20 events throughout the summer, which encourage team building, exercise and positive mental health by competing in either their 5K or 10K obstacle course. Their plan is to continue to grow the team and build their following across the UK.
You'll have a real passion for your craft, and use a mix of data and innate creativity to produce content that resonates with our community and new customers across our owned, earned and paid channels.
Day-to-day, you'll report into the Senior Marketing Associate. You'll work closely with our internal cross-functional teams from marketing to operations and partnerships and with our external digital agency.
* You're confident adopting existing tones of voice, as well as being comfortable in contributing to the evolution of our brand personality and how we communicate what we stand for
* Long-form, short-form, headlines and shticks, you can do it all
* Research, write and edit high quality, lively, topical, search-optimised content pieces for websites. This includes sourcing multimedia content and writing/editing copy.
* You'll create and compile editorial content for newsletters, social, write for press releases and curate and moderate their uber-engaged community of fans across all of their social channels
* You're comfortable working across multiple projects and can adapt your writing style to each task at hand
* You'll thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and in addition to being a brilliant copywriter, you'll have strong interpersonal skills
* Experience with digital marketing tools and content management systems
* Proficiency in Google Analytics, Adobe and Microsoft Excel. Good understanding of web analytics and CRM systems, HTML and Wordpress
* You'll update and edit their website ensuring all content is optimised for SEO
I am keen to organise video interviews ASAP to get the ball rolling.
If you would like to know more, apply now!
Contact: Shelley Wright