Major Players are working with a leading global digital marketing agency, with a focus on delivery of award winning campaigns for high profile brands and tech companies. They are looking for a proactive Content Manager to join their growing London team, overseeing the planning and delivery of content, with one of their prominent tech clients.
The Role :
* Day to day content management, ensuring delivery within tight publishing deadlines across a mobile app.
* Writing the briefs for editorial content and ensuring it is delivered on the agreed content strategy.
* Overseeing and taking ownership of content calendar and supporting localisation's across Europe.
* Acting as the central communication point and managing relations between the client and partner agencies.
* Delivering weekly operational reports and tracking the published content.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* A determined approach to management and a willingness to take ownership of the content delivery process.
* Proactive and quick to take initiative to resolve issues when communicating with the client and publishing team.
* A sociable and confident personality, with a hands on attitude to content management.
* Strong organisation skills with an attention to detail and consistency.
* Previous experience in the Digital Publishing market.
* Knowledge of CMS - Content Management Systems.
* The ability to work will with little supervision, able to problem solve with confidence.
If you find that you fit the description, please apply!