Content Marketing Manager - Tech Startup - London
Contact: Krishna Dayal
The Company (Company description)
A forward thinking and exciting tech startup is on the lookout for a new Content Marketing Manager. They are changing the way we think and hire talent in today's world to ensure we build the next wave of world leaders. The Content Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to take the lead on strategy, content creation and publishing across a range of teams including B2B. B2C, Community and Experience.
Responsibilities - Content Marketing Manager
* Accountable for all content marketing inititives in order to drive new users, engagement and deliver programmes
* Interpret brand strategy to deliver core messaging B2B, B2C
* Working crossfuctionally to deliver effective content marketing strategy & editorial plans
* Editorial tasks such as basic SEO understanding, content categorization, structure & distribution
* Develop editorial governence, tone of voice consistant
* Cross channel management - social media, email, newletter
* Ongoing optimisation
* Management of all creative resources including writers and designers.
Requirements - Paid Media Manager
* We are seeking a strategist not simply a creator.
* Experience creating content for social media & web
* Understanding of what audiences want & how to create it with an editorial mindset
* Ability to analyise and present content and social performance
* A proven track record in managing successful performance marketing campaigns
* Experience using wordpress or similar CMS, Google Analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
* Familiarity with SEO tools like Google Search Console, Ahrefs and Moz and a passion to develop and grow your SEO proficiency
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Krishna Dayal" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 - Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.