Content Marketing Manager - London - Agency - £45,000
Content Marketing Manager - The Company
My client has been an independent creative agency for over 50 years and now has 13 award-winning integrated services offices worldwide, offering a dynamic organisation, evolving in response to the changing needs of their clients.
Content Marketing Manager - The Role
The Content Marketing Manager will play a vital role in helping to define the content strategy for the agency across EMEA, whilst working closely with the Head of Marketing and the wider Business Development team. The teams remit is to create and implement the marketing strategy for EMEA with the focus on embedding the agencies propositions, driving new business and client development.
Integral to the successful functioning of the Marketing Department, this role is active and visible across all areas of the business.
* Work with the Head of Marketing to help develop Imagination's EMEA Content Strategy.
* Create and manage the agencies EMEA content plan aligned to key strategic priorities; embedding the agencies proposition, driving new business, talent acquisition, client development and cultivating culture.
* Create engaging editorial content campaigns to support the Marketing Strategy, raise brand awareness and drive people down the conversion funnel, as well as optimising the content for search (SEO).
* Ensure content is creative, intriguing and best-in-class - through strategic campaign development, supporting creative, design, production, presentation, evaluation and analysis
* Test, analyse, and track response to content campaigns and marketing activities and produce reports and analysis of results.
* Unearth thought leaders within the agency by ghost writing articles and proposing both timely and reactive content ideas based on industry, trend and sector research.
* Insight and analysis of the performance of various content and execution tactics to influence new ideas and thinking.
* Take responsibility for the quality and consistency of output - from attention to detail, to the integrity of the editorial and the reflection of the Imagination brand.
* Work with Senior Digital Producer to define our global seo approach ensuring all content produced is balanced with editorial and SEO.
* Management of the Marketing Executive: Key responsibilities include: Creative and strategic distribution of content across the relevant channels - social, website and CRM.
* Work with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Executive to define and implement our global social media strategy.
* Fulfilling the role in compliance with company policies and procedures, for example (but not limited to) ISO documentation, Information Security training.
Experience and skills required:
* A strategic mindset and entrepreneurial spirit with a well-honed eye for detail.
* B2B marketing experience ideally within an agency, as well as a background in journalism
* Possess impressive examples of strong content generation and supporting creative campaigns
* Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to create compelling, topical and timely content that will appeal to broader external audiences
* Ability to multi-task, work efficiently in a high-paced environment and under tight deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal skills and exudes a positive, can-do attitude
* Proven track record of creating content to help feed Imagination's prospecting funnel
* Excellent knowledge of SEO
* Good Photoshop skills
* Skilled in Google Analytics.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying. We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain