Content Marketing Manager
Contact: Melanie O'Hagan
The role- Content Marketing Manager
Major Players are working with a brand that believes the arts are for everyone.
Due to continued private-equity investment and with a rapidly growing team, they are recruiting a content marketing manager.
This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create compelling campaigns featuring the content that our audience is looking for, which drives usage and enables you to measure success. You'll have the support of an energised, pro-active and positive New Business Sales Team and a highly knowledgeable and respected Content and Publishing Department. You'll also be able to unwind with free yoga and monthly team outings!
● Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic and usage of the platform
● You will dramatically increase and accelerate content reach, ensuring that all content is on-brand and
● You will bring new ideas to content and the companies content strategy
● You will collaborate across functions (commercial, product & publishing) and silos to deliver an
effective content marketing strategy to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost but
the highest possible standard
● Working with publishing, you will create and tailor plans for campaigns, content and events to
generate awareness and usage
● You will create a content marketing calendar & manage the process around enabling input and buy-in
from key stakeholders at the right time.
● You will manage all channels including social, email, events & newsletter distribution.
● You will understand what is best practice in terms of managing social media channels, & which
content and approaches work on each and why
● You will measure and optimize the content marketing programme on a regular and ongoing basis
● You will create feedback loops back into the business on campaign approaches and results which
clearly show an understanding of why and how successful your content has been across various
● You will manage any of the creative resource required to drive usage, awareness and engagement;
designer, agency and other
● Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure,
content development, distribution and measurement.
● Effectively manage the Content Marketing Executive
● Expert copywriting skills
● A natural & instinctive content mindset that enables you to generate content ideas.
● Experience creating and amplifying existing content for the web and growing a social audience
● Negotiation and influencing skills in order to determine & deliver the content requirements for
● Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
● Experience with a CMS, Hootsuite, Google analytics, and the top social channels
● Experience of a marketing automation system ideally Hubspot
● Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement & usage
● Entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
● Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
● Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability
to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail.
Interviews will very likely be happening this week, so if you want to be part of that then get in touch with me, Mel, on 0207 845 7211. Or you can email me on email@example.com. I'm also on LinkedIn if you want to connect there: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melanieohagan/