Content Marketing Manager- In-house Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Content Marketing Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with one of London's top creative agency, that are injecting brands with an infectious energy, which will help them find their purpose and voice. This agency was created by a collection of senior creatives with big agency backgrounds, looking for a more single minded approach towards marketing, while at the same time creative a free flowing working environment where everyone has an opportunity to grow. With a brand-first approach, their work means a client gets consistency across media, genuine integration and the creative work they need. Not the creative work an agency would like them to need.
Content Marketing Manager- The Role!
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the day-to-day production and delivery of this amazing agencies content marketing programme. This role plays an important part in their New Business strategy and the hire will have to be a true self-starter to ensure the plan is delivered.
This role will suit somebody who is in a content, new business or marketing role. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of content transformation within the agency. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining web and social content using content management systems and other relevant tools, services and platforms.
Looking for an individual with exceptional attention to detail who is a good communicator and works well under pressure. You should be comfortable expressing your opinion, with a can-do attitude and willingness to use your initiative. They like nice people who are really good at what they do, and are keen to grow as part of a team.
● Owning the research and production of content pieces, such as blogs, advice, articles, guides, interviews etc
● Managing content and social activities to drive traffic, reach and awareness
● Using data to analyse what works and what doesn't and constantly improving output based on the results
● Work with our creative teams to turn ideas into outstanding content
● Managing the day-to-day delivery of content
● Creative copywriting and social media content creation where needed
● Reviewing, amending and approving this content
● Structuring this content into plans and campaigns
● Stimulating and sustaining conversations and relationships within the agency to ensure all relevant opportunities for content are captured and utilised
● Managing responses to comments and replies from our audience
● Researching the latest advertising and marketing trends, understanding what our target audience is reading to inform the agencies content creation
● Optimising our content approach via ongoing monitoring and regular reporting
Essential skills and attributes-
● At least four years industry experience ideally gained through agency or client
● Strong understanding of content marketing principles and social platforms with proven track of managing different social media channels
● A good understanding of PPC and social media advertising
● An eye for creative content
● Ability to create innovative content across mediums
● Proficiency in using a wide variety of digital and social tools (Wordpress, AdWords, Keyword planner, Social listening etc)
● Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
● Excellent communication and copywriting skills
● Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure
● Key skills: Digital Marketing, Copywriting, Project Management, New Business
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew