Are you an experienced content marketer with an ambition to join a fast-moving, award-winning Digital Marketing Agency?
Contact: Joe Faulkner
This Digital Agency is rapidly growing, with a new business model and exciting business wins, they are looking for someone to raise the profile of the agency through content. To do this you will be working closely with the New Business Director to grow the profile of the agency in delivering awareness into the industry.
**Please note this agency is based in Bedford and will expect a minimum of 2/3 days a week in the office**
As a Content Marketing Manager for the agency, the role will involve;
* Plan and implement ideas for the agencies content marketing strategy
* Assume responsibility for the agencies website and promotional activity
* Run campaign activity, from concept to delivery, across a mix of channels (social, PPC, content, SEO, email, PR)
* Oversee the management of our CRM system with the Marketing Executive
* Manage and promote the agencies thought-leadership pieces (surveys, webinars, e-book, case studies)
* Ensure we continue to win plenty of industry awards
* Help the New Business team to generate new business opportunities - and then report your successes and recommendations to the board and the wider team.
* Must have proven experience working in content for an Digital, Integrated, Media or Advertising Agency
* Experience in developing content stragey across social and web content
* Communication and copywriting skills, with experience in creating content for press releases
* Experience in running social channels, with the ability to run reports for improvements and changes to be made
* Keen interest in and knowledge of brand, marketing, digital, and industry trends
* Additionals; if you have experience working in events, CMS platforms and email marketing campaigns
This is an opportunity for someone to really grow and develop in a new business model!