Major Players are working with an independant advertising agency who believe if you want to stand out, never stand for normal. They are currently looking for a freelance Content Manager/Strategist to work across a variety of clients within the food, Alcohol, Tech, and Music sectors.
You will be responsible for the social strategy of any new business work, along with consulting on social effectiveness for their production team.
* Ensuring existing strategy is implemented & evolved across existing clients
* Creating original social and content strategies across new business and new briefs
* Recommending social best practice across various project
* Briefing creative and production teams
* Recommending platform and media strategy in conjunction with our in-house media team
* Creative oversight on all content output
* Development of original creative for both always-on social and campaigns
* Looking for and selling in opportunities for reactive content
* Ensuring creative is built effectively and social-first
* Create reports that analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of social campaigns and assets across key accounts.
* Ensuring learnings are implemented into strategy and creative, ensuring ever evolving approaches across all clients
Contact: India Rose-Fisher