Major Players are working with the leading independent communications agency in the UK and the Middle East. Who offer a truly integrated approach across a large span of services. They create campaigns that resonate with real expertise and sector knowledge. Their philosophy is about combining these into one exceptional offer. They mix behaviour change experts with content creators, PR gurus with advertising geniuses and sector specialists with insightful planners. Creating seamless, integrated campaigns driven by digital, data and innovation that stand apart from the crowd.
They span across 7 key industries including; Corporate + Financial, Health, Lifestyle (Culture, Retail and Travel), MENA, PACE (Performance, Activation, Creative, Engagement), Property and Social Purpose. Subsequently resulted in, over 70 awards won over the past 3 years.
They are looking to hire a Social & Content Manager to exceed client expectations by producing strategies and high-quality content and managing the management clients' social media accounts, within budget and deadlines. Manage and direct the management of multiple accounts. To act as an adviser to clients and work to grow existing accounts as well as get actively involved in new business opportunities - delivering all work profitably. Manage and lead staff and project teams with confidence whilst always demonstrating the company's core values.
* Ensure community management is delivered as per client agreement, following brand guidelines and regulations
* Produce social content that is to brief, aligned with the content strategy, in the correct style and talks to the right audiences
* Proactively carry out daily sweeps across active channels to monitor followers, content scheduling and community management
* Ensure community management is delivered as per client agreement, following brand guidelines and regulation
* Ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest standard, managing proofing before final versions sent to client
* Day to day management of client requests - with some owned clients
* Attend weekly status calls and record key actions to be circulated
* Create monthly performance reports that are accurate and provide insightful detail in regards to what worked well, recommendations for improvement and next steps
* Proposal and pitch support, working alongside associate director, SCM and other practices
* Spot opportunities for account growth and escalate for further development
Skills + Experience
* 2+ Years' experience in relevant role
* Demonstrates content and social media knowledge, including strong organisational and leadership skills, budgeting and planning expertise
* Exemplary communication skills and ability to present content strategies, plans and reports and present these with confidence in meetings and presentation
* Keep up-to-date with the latest research, insight and content trends and platform changes
Salary + Perks
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Grace Morgan