Content Manager - Technology - Events - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£27,000 - £32,000
Content Manager - The Company
Our client is an award winning startup that has aided huge brands and businesses in sourcing suppliers and services for over 150,000 events. This is a dynamic and digital business with a brilliant product at the heart of it. Their innovative marketplace ensures that users will find it incredibly easy to source everything they need when planning an event.
Content Manager - The Role
This buzzing startup are now looking to hire a Content Manager on a permanent basis as soon as possible. You will be entrusted with defining the brand's tone of voice across all digital channels and you will act as the ambassador for content for the entire business. You'll be creating and managing content across the website, blogs, email campaigns and social media.
* Develop clear brand guidelines and tone of voice and ensure this is maintained across the
* Create and manage an editorial calendar, working closely with the growth and product teams.
* Write engaging copy for emails (both transactional and marketing).
* Produce and post engaging content to the social media channels.
* Develop a thorough understanding of all event services and produce guides and tips on each
* Understand how businesses use the platform and create resources to help them get the most
from the platform.
* Work with the product team to write copy for use within the interfaces and help communicate
product updates to the user base.
Skills & Experience: -
* Passion for writing engaging content.
* Excellent research and analytical skills.
* Knowledge of SEO and proven success writing content on websites that gain considerable traffic
from search engines.
* Attention to detail and organisational skills.
* Experience managing editorial calendars.
* Experience creating content for social media channels, scheduling posts and creating content calendars
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.