Content & Social Lead - Beauty & Art - London
£50,000 - £65,000 dependent on experiene
Content & Social Lead - The Company
It’s not often someone comes along and changes the rules of the game, especially in a industry so secretive and steeped in tradition as this. But that’s exactly what the founder of this business did, eschewing the mainstream world within which he worked for many years to go it alone, he created a brand pushing the boundaries of scent science and an entirely new concept in the industry. The founder was disillusioned with what the commercialism and lack of innovation within the mainstream industry and so he dared to create something different. What started as a product aimed at a niche market of ‘artists and outsiders’ quickly became a sensation, its popularity spreading like wildfire on word of mouth alone. With a global following and sales across a host of well known luxury retailers they have a fantastic opportunity for a Content & Social Lead to join their fast paced and creative team.
Content & Social Lead - The Role
• Define content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Collaborate with the Creative Director and design team to plan, research and
develop site and social content, style and layout
• Create a content calendar and ensure content is delivered on time and on budget
• Generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
• Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to
increase web traffic
• Sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to
identify best practices.
• Write and edit web and social copy and manage subcontractor writers’ posts
• Analyse website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
• Source and commission images and videos
• Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
• Manage inhouse junior visual content team
• Liaise with E-Comm Manger on trading and content calendar
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Assisting with the development of marketing material for International Distributors
• Briefing content to Design Dept.
Content & Social Lead - Key Skills
Proven track record in delivering edgy creative content ideas and brainstorming
visual and written story lines.
• Strong sense of initiative and ability to work collaboratively
• Experience in developing powerful storytelling
• Strong editing and copywriting skills - writing, editing and tone of voice
• Experience across content optimization and brand guardianship
• Hands on experience with Shopify
• BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
If this is the Content & Social Lead role for you then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman| D Kate.email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Kate Bergman