We're working with a well-established National NGO to find a Content Marketing Lead who wants to deliver purposeful campaigns & drive the digital marketing strategy.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with a creative and vibrant award-winning communications team at the heart of a growing charity. Working to the Digital Product Lead, you'll be responsible for all content on the site, social channels, and subscriber emails.
As an advocate for user needs, you'll love the challenge of translating complex language, processes, and concepts into clear and engaging content. You'll work closely with the wider communications team and business to create engaging, accessible, and accurate content in a range of different formats, to meet the diverse needs of our users.
* Develop the content strategy and deliver a coherent and compelling editorial identity for our owned channels including website, social channels and newsletters
* Build, maintain and populate content calendar for owned channels. Ensure content themes are integrated across digital channels managed by other members of the team particularly paid media
* Promote and maintain high standards for content across the organisation, developing guidance and training for colleagues
* Commission range of content formats, responding to the needs of the audience
* Translate complex information into clear and engaging digital content for maximum impact
* Copywriting/content creation for campaigns, corporate announcements and trending topics
* Use data and evidence from multiple sources to review content, assess its impact and effectiveness, using this to inform future content development
* Build excellent relationships across teams and specialisms.
* Edit, revise and optimise copy and content according to latest SEO best practice, for use/re-use in digital channels.
Skills & Experience
* Demonstrate a good understanding of accessibility and usability issues. Create content that meets accessibility requirements.
* Demonstrate strong written communication skills and a key eye for detail, experience of using style guides would be welcomed. Provide advice and guidance to colleagues on writing clearly for target audiences.
* An ability to make complex information simple
* A passion for accessible and inclusive content
* Experience of using customer insight to regularly evaluate and improve work
* Awareness of agile methodologies, particularly in relation to content improvement
* £40,000 - £50,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7227 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Lauren Roberts.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Lauren Roberts