Major Players are working with one of the world's most respected creative companies who create ideas that are embraced by popular culture and deliver more powerfully as a result. They are currently in need of a Freelance Content Manager to join the team at the end of Feb/ start of March for 6 months, you'll be collaborating with the Content Strategist to translate insights into social creative concepts.
* 4+ years' experience in social content creation
* Deep understanding of how to create content that generates social engagement
* Plugged into digital culture and the ever-changing trend landscape
* Deep social platform knowledge, including available formats and when to deploy them
* Hands-on experience in content production and process management
* Experience briefing and collaborating with influencers and creators
* Flexible and adaptable, able to react quickly to changing requirements and new challenges.
* A social native- on top of the current trends, formats and production styles across Instagram, TikTok, and Snap.
* Hands-on experience turning insights into fully formed creative.
* Ideally, you'll have knowledge of the creator/influencer landscape, and experience briefing and collaborating with creators/influencers.
* Creative concepting and development - Translating insights, learnings and brand objectives into attention-grabbing social creative ideas, in collaboration with the Content Strategist.
* Content production - Briefing and managing content production in collaboration with Producers and Mother Studios, our in-house production team.
* Influencer/creator briefing and management - Generating collaborative creative briefs for creators and influencers, and managing the relationship with influencer partner agencies from briefing to delivery.
Contact: india-rose fisher