Content Manager- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Content Manager- The Company and Role!
Major Players are working with a top London based media agency, that is looking for an ambitious and driven Content Manager to play a key role in the relaunch of its digital PR distribution site. This agency is a leading expert in news and factual content production, media centre creation and the distribution of PR content for major global brands. Working with household names across fashion, finance, automotive, retail and airlines. With their flagship product undergoing a transformational relaunch, putting the quality and presentation of content at its heart. The Content Manager will report to the Group Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with their Head of Editorial, account managers and product team to implement their bold new strategy. The successful candidate will be a great writer, be able to edit video and stills and have a sharp eye for detail. They will also be a natural account manager with strong client skills. This is a new position in a busy office and there is scope to develop the role quickly.
* Working with clients to maximise the volume of content they upload to the site
* Producing content that supports the client verticals, topics and themes
* Monitoring client activity on the site
* Ensuring that all client content is written, edited and laid out to deliver maximum impact
* Ensuring that all client content is clear, accurate and up to date
* Supporting and training clients to produce better content and to use the site more effectively
* Producing "how to" guides to help clients get maximum benefit from the site's features and functions
* Working closely with their head of media relations to build relationships with journalists in all forms of media and encourage them to use the site
* Collecting, analysing and reporting on data from the site in order to improve and develop its performance
* Working with our product team and director of strategy to develop the ongoing strategy for the site
Required Skills& Experience:
* Two or more years in a content-based role with a media organisation, an in-house PR team or an agency
* Excellent copywriting editing and proofreading skills
* Sound knowledge of digital content management
* Demonstrable project management ability
* Confident with a range of common digital analytics and reporting tools
* Experience of working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
* Excellent presentational skills and confident working with senior clients and colleagues
* Video and image editing
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew