Content Manager- Creative Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Content Manager- The Company & the Role!
Major Players is working with one of the most exciting creative agencies in the UK - if not the world. Being globally recognised as the leading expert in multi-sensory experience design, with an impressive portfolio of case studies, such as having turned part of Borough Market into a walk-through cloud of gin and tonic, and created the world's first vegan hotel suite. One year they even turned London's New Year's Eve fireworks into the world's first multi-sensory fireworks that you could smell and taste, featuring edible banana confetti. Who would not want to be apart of such a unique and out of the box agency!
This hub of creativity is looking for a highly creative Content Manager with excellent written skills - and significant experience of working with alcohol brands as clients - to join their content team and contribute to their work within the fields of brand consultancy, printed work and concept development. This is not primarily a job based on event production, but one based around overseeing consultancy/editorial work.
Assist the Content and Audience Director to create toolkits for food and drinks brands who want to use experiential platforms to promote their products. Specifically:
* Devise ideas for new experiential platforms for food and drinks brands
* Create copy for pitch decks
* Create copy for toolkits, fleshing out experiential platforms in great detail
* Assist in pitching ideas to potential clients within the food and drinks industry
* Assist with the marketing/amplification of the agencies experiential events
* Provide support with client/project management
* At least two years' experience of working with alcohol brands as clients
* Experience in creating toolkits for
* Strong writing and editing skills
* Good understanding of the world of experiential events
* Expertise of working within content creation
If this is exactly what you are looking for, then apply today! Don't delay!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.