Content Manager- Events- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Content Manager- Company Overview
Major Players is working with a disruptor in the events space marketplace who are on the lookout for a Content Manager fluent in both English and French to join the marketing team of the UK's first SaaS enabled marketplace for creative meeting, off-site and event spaces that allows you to instantly search, book and pay for over 5000 venues across London and the UK. Launched in late 2015, they have received £4.2 million worth of investment since our creation, working with some of the biggest organisations around.
Content Manager- Role Summary
Reporting into the head of marketing, this role will involve the planning and execution of their UK and European content strategy. Managing the content executive, you will be overseeing and editing all UK content across all digital channels- including social platforms, website and newsletters. So if you are a Senior Content Executive or Manager who is fluent in English and French, looking for an exciting new opportunity with leadership and strategic capabilities then this is the role for you!
* Planning, overseeing and delivering the SEO content strategy in existing UK cities
* Planning, overseeing and delivering the SEO content strategy in new cities across the UK as part of their UK expansion plan
* Collaborating with their Digital Marketing Manager to deliver high quality content for their core target audiences to use in their advertising campaigns (on LinkedIn and Google network)
* Implementing best practice for international SEO in preparation for their European expansion
* Conducting a vast research project to shape their overall SEO strategy in the new European city, at a country, city and product level
* Extensive localised target audience research, to shape their European content strategy
* Planning, overseeing and delivering the SEO Content strategy in the new European city
* Responsible for the content team hitting all marketing growth and engagement KPIs
* Delivering organic growth and engagement reports for the UK and Europe to the Head of Marketing
* You will be responsible for managing the UK and European Content Executives, ensuring their work is consistently delivered to a high standard and on time
* Responsible for proofing and editing all content created by the marketing team, included but not limited to website copy, blog copy, social media posts and e-mails.
Required Skills & Experience:
* 2:1 degree classification or above from a top 20 university
* At least four years in a content role (preferably Senior Content Executive or Content Manager)
* Fluent in English and French or German
* Outstanding copywriting skills and advanced SEO knowledge
* Experience in creating multiple content plans/ schedules and delivering projects against deadlines
* Experience in creating and editing content in multiple languages while maintaining strong
* brand consistency and tone
* Experience managing a small team of Content Executives (preferably bi-lingual)
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew