Content Lead – Health & Wellbeing
£50,000 - £60,000
This is an opportunity for an experienced Content specialist to lead the UK team for an international health and wellbeing brand. You will be supporting the development and execution of the brands content strategy as well as supporting their partner brands. You will have experience managing content teams and be able to utilise the skills and experiences they offer to deliver best in class content.
Responsibilities –Content Lead
- Take ownership of our content quality for the UK market, working with the team to ensure the highest standards are set and maintained
- Help to establish the brands personality and tone across our website and in all marketing efforts in the UK, supported by the Head of Content
- Establish and maintain an agreed tone of voice in all content created for our partners
- Work with internal stakeholder from the marketing, commercial, and product teams on quarterly planning for the UK content team, resourcing accordingly and managing all content budgets for the UK
- Make sure all agreed content projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Commission and edit impactful medical web content that helps patients make informed decisions about their healthcare needs
- Use data insights from tools such as Google Analytics and Looker to suggest strategies for page improvements
- Manage a team of 4, providing guidance and training
- Work closely with the international content leads to share knowledge and best practices, and other teams within Marketing such as SEO, PR, PPC, and Email
Requirements – Content Manager Lead
- Be naturally passionate about content that resonates with new and existing audiences
- Be experienced in making complex topics easy to understand, using plain English and accessibility best-practices
- Have at least 8 years’ experience in content creation and management, at least 3 years of which in a senior role, managing and developing a team of content writers, editors, or copywriters
- Have experience in working with UX design teams on creating intuitive and accessible user journeys
- Ideally have experience in creating content pages that rank highly in SERP through SEO improvements
- Be ambitious about content playing a key role in the growth of the brand, both as a business and as a key player in the future of healthcare
- Have previously held full ownership over content quality and strategy delivery for a specific market, project, or business objective
- Have experience in using analytics tools and making data-driven decisions, for example for conversion rate optimisation
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen – email@example.com or call 02078457218
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen