Content Lead- Retail Brand- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players is working with a long established and well know retail brand that was founded back in the 1980s. They now have a strong ecommerce presence, shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women's, men's and kid's clothing and beautiful accessories and homeware. With their people are at the heart of the brand, constantly moving and driving them forward. They are sociable, talented and their not hierarchical or political in how they do business. Encouraging entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
Taking on board everything that has happened over the last year, it is a really exciting time to join this brand. At the start of a brand transformation to win over new customers to its thoughtfully designed clothes, attitude to freedom of self-expression, and doing good stuff when it comes to ethics and sustainability. Tone of voice and content will play a crucial role in making the new brand identity a reality. As the lead for all content, this role is vital to developing and embedding a new, distinctive tone of voice, as well as creating a unique editorial proposition and content plan that engages existing customers and attracts new ones. You will be responsible for all content and copy, leading a small team to deliver copy for all editorial, marketing and trading needs, including print publications, web, SEO, email, and social channels.
* Making the brand's new tone of voice a reality, by taking the guidelines, developing them for all touchpoints, and applying this to all customer comms
* Development of an editorial proposition and content calendar for all key channels across digital and print, that goes beyond purely product and promotional messages
* Ownership of all customer-facing copy output, including across web, shop POS, email, social, and print - including 'guardianship' of tone of voice across external and internal comms
* Leadership of the internal Copy team, including mentoring and ensuring all briefs are completed on time and to the brand guidelines, while fostering a very high standard of copywriting in the team
* Understand the customer and their mindset and work collaboratively with Customer Analytics to report on the performance of key content
* Working with the product teams to understand product launches and new collection stories, in order to bring these to life for customers
* Ensuring sustainability, the intricate details of their products, and the independent spirit of the brand are key content 'pillars'
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.